Thursday, April 24, 2008

hospital visit

So we got to go to the hospital yesterday afternoon. Don't worry it is a false alarm.

Basically because I am on bedrest and at risk for developing pre-eclampsia, headaches are pretty serious. Yesterday i got a headache that was bad enough that my vision blurred to the point that I really couldn't see. Not fun, really don't want to do that again. Called the doc and she said get to the hospital as soon as you can. Again, probably not a good sign. So, off to the hospital we went, and got on the monitors and all that. They took blood to check enzyme levels to see if I have developed pre-eclampsia, and everything came back normal.

Mykaela was fine, they monitored her for the entire time we were there. My blood pressure is still a bit high even if I am laying down now. So, I have my scheduled appt on Friday and we will see where it goes from there.

At my last appt, my ob basically said if everything stays status-quo, then we will induce on 5/12 -- 5/13. Again, with the hospital visit yesterday, we will see what my appt entails tomorrow :)

No comments: