Monday, December 12, 2005

what's new???

not a whole lot! Mike is still enjoying school, he got a 94% on his first test!! (and was upset when he got it back and realized that he misread the 2 questions he got wrong)
I am still just trying to get through until Winter Break!! Only 9 more school days :)
I had a college student come in today to observe my teaching skills. . . . we didn't have time to talk after, but she will be back tomorrow, so we shall see what she says!
I may have a student teacher next semester, so that should be interesting. . . . hopefully I will be more help to him/her than my cooperating teacher was to me!
Mike has a few jobs now. . . he is hanging flyers and get a certain amount for each one called on, and he is doing odds and ends for a contractor that we know. Apparently handyman-ness is in the Strong blood?? (i am not an english teacher!)
We are not sure about coming up for Christmas/New Year's yet. It really all depends on job situations. . . Mike only has the week between the holidays off, so he may need to rest and not travel. . . we shall see. I know it is only a few weeks away, but right now that is the best I can do!
so, that is about it. . . all is well here, enjoying the cooler weather (mid-60's)
hopefully we will see everyone soon!!
Love to all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear and read from you...
We're hoping you can come for the holidays....
Mike your doing great. Glad you like it so far. Proud of you Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Got the loan stuff taken care of. Santa is getting ready to deliver.
Congratulations on the test results, way to go!!! Try really hard to make the New Year's party. We can help out with expenses, if you can just find the time. There are a whole bunch of us who need to see, hold and hug you guys. Everyone from me all the way down to Chance, plus all of the St George, Cedar & Holden crew. Anyway, please try to come, please, please, please ......... (not that I would stoop to begging or anything;)
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Yeah..if you guys can come up...do it...Bella would love to see you guys. Much love, Chad

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I would too. :-D

Anonymous said...

I'll beg too, if it will help influence your decision.....Please, Please, Please! I had to pull out a picture the other day to remind Shaylie what you look like..
(Oh yeah, I'm not above guilt either:))

Anissa said...

PLEASE!! PLEASE!!
Anje's making puppydog eyes!!
Please!! PLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

I would even like to know your close by...I could even sneak down during thr holidays Love ya