Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy new year and all that jazz

Happy New Year (as always I am running late!)
I know we haven't posted for a while, been really busy down here! Mike got a job as a bouncer at a dance club in Scottsdale, so this was the first new year's eve that we haven't been together at midnight :( oh, well, we both lived, so I guess all is well.
didn't hear from the Christmas 2 party, hope it was good, did you guys get the kringla??
I got a part time job working at Phoenix College in the cashiers office. I worked all this week, and when school starts back up next week, I will be here 3 nights a week. I am also starting my masters program (hopefully this spring, march maybe), I am getting it in Educational Technology. It is an on-line program through NAU and should take about a year, it should match up just about right with Mike's school :)
no, I am not trying to do too much, I am only going to have the part time job until I start school, or only through the end of this semester at the most.
Mike still really likes school, he has gotten A's on all of his tests so far. He has a big group project due next week, so I am sure this weekend, there will be people at the house working. After that he starts into the hands-on stuff. Should be good!!
Well, better go, love to all!!
erin and mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!
We called and left a message on the cell phone - sorry you didn't get it, but we were all thinking of both of you (& Odin) as we watched the fireworks out the front door at Tonya's house. It was a great pary, the only way it could have been better is if you all could have been there, but we understand about the importance of jobs, paying bills, peace of mind, etc. Congratulations to both of you: Mike for the job & mostly for all A's!!!!!!! to Erin for the extra job & mostly for the Master's program. We are planning on a dual graduation!!!! Do we need to all ride up on Harley's??
We miss you and send our love, Dad & Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We love you...thanks for sending the Kringla...We didn't check the mail until everyone had already gone and it was a little banged up and crumbly...but never fear...Shaylie especially loved it and we gobbled it all up.

Chad said...

Not crying! And maybe he should return emails so I know he GOT them. LOL Love you guys BYE