Saturday, January 14, 2006

So I posted one

So school at mmi is doing well. Just finish theory it wasn't that bad thank to all the hour spent in the garage and in the truck hunting and fishing with gramps. So thank you for all the knowledge about engines I know it seemed at times I wasn't paying attention but it got in to my head some how. Well got a 95% in theory 1 and a 90% in theory 2 so guess that it a 4.0 which people never thought they would here that from me but I owe it all to gramps ( I loved every minute we spend together I always learned more form you than anywhere else).
the next three weeks are wheels and suspension where I get to learn how to change motorcycle tires and lace the spokewheel (I am excited) then the three weeks after that I go in to precision measuring (not excited).
otherwise we are fine money's a a little tight but we manage. We traded in the van for a hyundai elantra cheaper car payment a little tight fit for me but the only time I really am in the car is to take Odin to the dogpark most of the time I just take my bike(motorcycle).

Mike & Erin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Congratulations!!! Great scores. I really believe that you are more surprised than any of us. We all know that you are incredible!! It is fantastic that you are finding it out. Pam got me a great hawaiian shirt that has motocyles all over it, but I can't bring myself to wear it. I am planning on wearing it to your graduation. We are already making plans. I hear that I will get a chance to see you both in Orem before long. Thanks for helping out. Keep up the great work at school and everywhere. Love, Dad

Chad said...

Wow, impressive scores there man. I am glad that you are enjoying what you are doing. I am thinking about late Feb. as a time when I may come down to Phoenix to visit you guys and Dez and Geoff. We will have to see how things workout though. Love you guys, BYE

Anonymous said...

Talked to you on the phone already but just wanted you to know how proud I am of you in writing....sniff, sniff. tear tear tear.....Just kiddin' I love you and am very proud of you...Love Mom See you on the 10th....We'll have dinner...Im bringing Papa and Great so they can see you. If all is well with him.
He just called an said he only has 40% blood flow on one side from his legs to his brain So he gets dizzy and falls, memory is sort of going some times...He's good though. We just have to help him..... Love ya all.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you, Brother! Love you and congrats on the great achievements. It's always so much easier to do what you love...It sounds like from all the other comments that there is going to be a big pow-wow down there soon...let us know, we would love to come visit.

Anonymous said...

Now try to post "TWO" ... Love ya Mom