Sunday, October 15, 2006

Save the Date

February 23, 2007
That is the date for Mike's graduation :)

Not sure what time the festivities will be taking place, but probably mid-day. I know it is a Friday, but it would be great if everybody could be here!

So, I was on fall break this past week. It was great! I really enjoy having a week off in the fall. It makes things flow really well at school, and everyone will hopefully be well rested when we return!

It has finally cooled down here! (well relatively anyway) We have the doors open and it is beautiful (about 75 or so right now at 3pm).

Hope everyone is doing well -- better go -- talk to you all soon!
Love,

Erin and Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the date. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm very proud of you Mike for all the hard work you have put in and doing so well. It was good to talk to you the other day.
Erin I'm proud of all you do too.
Are you getting closer to your graduation? You are the busiest little girl ever. Love you both Mom

Anissa said...

Count me in! I have a personal leave day that I'm saving to use then - Yeah Mikey!!!!
See ya at Thanksgiving - Anje is jumping for joy at the thought of seeing you guys - SO COME !!!
Love ya both
A&A

Anonymous said...

We'll be there too! Just let us know when and where...we are looking forward to seeing you both. It's been ages and ages! Love ya!