Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tentative Grad dates

Just for Roger :)
just kidding, thought I had put this in somewhere . . . . . Maybe in my head??

Ok, so Mike's graduation date is Feb 3rd (ish) (he is out riding . . . . . . . ) So, lets say beginning of Feb to be safe :)
IF he decides to stay and complete either BMW or Honda, he would graduate about 12 weeks later, which would put him somewhere in April . . . . .
the decision to stay and take more courses will probably be directly related to what type of job offers he gets (and whether they are willing to wait for him) It seems a Strong tradition that the husbands move to the new place before the wives, so we shall see if we continue that tradition :)

My graduation will not be until Fall of 06 or Spring of 07 as I decided to keep my sanity and only take 6 graduate hours (2 classes) instead of 9 hours (3 classes) -- well, they canceled one, but I am really glad they did! So, depending on which catalog they allow me to graduate under will determine whether it is fall or spring. Anyway, I just plan on having a big party and not worrying about the whole pomp and circumstance of a graduation (as a teacher, I HAVE to sit through a graduation every year, I would just rather have a party!! and if it is a fall grad, maybe we could roll it into a New Year's celebration!!)

ok, so that is it on the graduation front. I know that February is fast approaching, so as soon as I have a definite date for the graduation, I will post so that everyone else knows too :)
Love to all!
Erin

ps all are welcome to come down for the graduation -- I know it may be difficult or a quick trip, but it would be fun -- phoenix is beautiful in February :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the posts! We're looking forward to celebrating with you...we'll be watching for dates..Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

We will be tentatively reserving dates until we get the final confirmation from you.

(No mention of temps, but... I am looking out the window at snow!! - Actually it is mostly hail, but we can see snow on the hills just outside of town.)

Love, Dad & Pam

Anonymous said...

Glad to know when to plan. I also have days saved for the occasion, should it arise....in Feb or whenever....your blog said fall of 06 (isn't that now) :)
love ya Sending MIkes' be-day si I remember.. had to type it to remember. Love MOm

Erin Strong said...

ok -- so i meant fall of 07 or spring of 08 :)
call it a tired teacher moment! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...it's October 8th! Happy Birthday Mike. We miss you and hope everything is going great for you guys. All our love!