Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

so it has been awhile sooooo... Erin is teaching back at Metro Tech Myka is going to daycare Erin is going through guilt of leaving Mykaela and putting her there (i think it is cute Erin is such a good mom)
Me I am still looking for a real job, I am working at the nightclub but am not liking it. I have apps in at all the shops and some at places I really don't want to work at but we are starting to run short on funds so I can't be picky and will take the first offer I get regretting that I choose to go to MMI and not to a real collage I feel more at home in AZ but feel like a idiot for leaving Colorado and freedom without more experience .
We are trying to get to Utah asap but with looking for a job and not knowing what is going on from day to day is frustrating me more and more. hopefully by the end of Sept.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. It is good to hear from you. Tell Erin to hang in there, you know that Mykaela is going to get spoiled by whoever is taking care of her, and it doesn't take away any of the parent credits, she knows very well who Mom & Dad are. Best of wishes on job hunting, we will send positive thoughts your way. It won't be long before you have more than one to choose from. Glad to hear you are planning to come to UT, let us know so we can be sure to see you all. Love - Dad & Pam

Anonymous said...

you'll find a job. What about the High school security. Did you find out about that yet?
Aunt Pam started out with ATT phones and did pretty well.
Juat keep a good attitude. Hows the baby she is such a doll....
My blog is telling you how I am.Which is fine....tired but fine. Love yo all ...MOm

Tonya said...

Good Luck with everything you guys! You should never regret your MMI experience..among other things, it's taught you that you can set your mind to a goal and finish it and do well. If you should set your mind to other careers or education, everything you learned there will help you succeed again! I have no doubt that when the right opportunity for you and your family comes along(whether in the moto biz or something else), you will be ready for it! Remember, after the trial comes the reward! Hang in there and all will be well!

Give my baby girl a big kiss from Aunt Tonya! I miss her...she's probably changed so much since I held her last! We are so excited to have you come up when things are more settled. You are right, Erin is a great mom...no worries there! You have a beautiful family! Love you all...ttyl.