Saturday, September 06, 2008

Myka has found her voice

And she really loves to hear herself talk :)
Some days (like the one in the video) are louder than others!
All is well, Mike got a job at Buddy Stubs in Phoenix, starts on Monday, we are excited that he got a job in the motorcycle field!
I am plugging away teaching -- Myka is in daycare, and we are just waiting and hoping that a spot will open up at the daycare at Metro tech soon!!
Love,
Erin, Mike and Myka
p.s. check the picasa web site often, trying to be better at uploading pics!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like she is talking very well. I am sorry the Daycare didn't work out and I hope the new one is much better. It is hard to finid a good one. Metro Tech daycare would be the best alright. How long is the wait to get her in.
Way to go Myka.....nmgzy

Tonya said...

Oh my stinking heck...she is so dang cute! I need to see her again SOON! Post more vids and pics! Love you all!