Thursday, November 13, 2008

first non-well baby appt

So, we took Myka to her first "sick" doctors appointment on Saturday. She had a pretty wicked cold with a bad cough and so we figured getting her checked out was best. Her lungs and ears were clear, and no real fever to speak of so they didn't give her any antibiotics, but it was good to check just the same. AND, she now tips the scales at 18 pounds :)
my growing baby girl!!!

she goes in for shots and a well-baby visit next Wednesday.

Oh, and remember how I was switching to Biology -- well, I have now switched back to Physical Science. Long story short, the other teacher came back and I was given my old classroom back and she got the new clean one. Am I happy about it?? Not really, but not a lot can be done at this point, so why stress (at least that is what I keep telling myself!)

Well, bell just rang -- back to teaching :)
love to all!!

1 comment:

Chad said...

So, why are you moving again?