Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving

Had a wonderful trip up to St George! Got to see a lot of family, and will see the rest of the Strong Clan next weekend :)
The drive was kind of crappy, because of the damn, maybe next time we will go through Laughlin. . . .
Stayed home today with Pixie today, she tossed and turned all night last night which made for an exhausted mom, dad and pixie. . . So, I decided that she and I would stay home today. Hopefully she will be better tomorrow!

The last part of this week I get to go to the NSTA (national science teachers association) conference that is here in PHoenix -- I am really excited about what I am going to learn and get -- yay freebies!!!!
Got out some of the Christmas stuff today and Pixie was all excited after she got up from her nap -- can't wait for the tree and everything to be up! It is going to be so much fun this year!!!
Well, better go, class is starting!
Love to all,
Erin, Mike & Myka

No comments: